EZee Travel Portable Mobility Scooter
The Ezee Life EZee Travel Electric scooters are trike style mobility scooters that are super light foldable and easily transportable, and so are the best choice for electric scooters for on-the-move-riders!
Folded and stored for the night, it will be ready when you are the next morning. Slide the Ezee Travel into the back of a van with virtually no lifting effort and unfold it again in no time. There are no connectors, latches or mechanisms to open when folding or unfolding. It's that easy!
The Ezee Travel scooter is a lightweight but powerful 4 wheeled scooter that will easily fold for transporting while still having a weight capacity of 250 lbs!
This mobility scooter has a dual front wheel set up that provides more stability than a three wheeled scooter but still has a maneuverability that is superior to a four wheeled scooter.
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
EZee Travel FAQs
- How long does it take to recharge the battery? - The EZee Travel/Classic scooter uses an advanced deep-cycle battery which does not develop a "memory", so you can top it up whenever you please - generally overnight. The intelligent battery charger will never overcharge the battery. The recharger indicator lights tell you about the status of the battery and if the battery is completely discharged, it will take from 7 to 10 hours to fully recharge.
- How long does the battery last? - The EZee Travel/Classic's large 12 A/h battery has a range of up to 13 km (8 miles). Actual range depends on the passenger's weight and the hilliness of the terrain. A smaller 7 A/h battery with a range of 8 km (5 miles) is also available. The smaller battery can be carried as a spare to enable a total range of 21 km using both batteries consecutively.
- What is the speed of the Easy Travel/Classic scooters? - The EZee Travel/Classic can travel up to a speed of 6 km/h. The speed control knob allows the user to set a maximum speed for the scooter at any speed up to the maximum.
- How do I recharge the battery? - Simply plug the included charger into the side of the scooter. Alternatively, you can leave the scooter in the trunk of your vehicle and bring just the battery indoors for recharging.
- What grade is acceptable based on a maximum weight user? - The scooter can handle an incline 10%. This equates to climbing a 12” rise over a distance about 10'. The maximum slope on commercial and residential ramps is about 8.5% making the scooter to all ramps built to building code specifications.
- Will the scooter roll on a slope? - All Ezee Life™ scooters have an automatic electronic brake that prevents the unit from rolling forwards or backwards on a slope. This means the scooter will only move when the user activates the hand control lever. The automatic electronic brake is active even when the EZee Travel/Classic is switched off and/or the battery is removed.
- Will the Easy Travel/Classic fit into the trunk of a car? - The EZee Travel and EZee Classic models will fit into the trunk of most cars by disassembling or folding.
- Compact and light design
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Easily disassembles
- Easy to transport in most vehicles
- Store in tight places quickly and easily
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
- Sturdy enough to be the primary scooter for a 115 kg (250 lbs) person
- The complete dis-assembly of the EZee Travel is done without tools
- The battery pack is removable by lifting a handle positioned at hip height
- The EZee Travel can be transported in the trunk of any standard family car
- Leave your scooter in the trunk just bring the battery indoors for recharging
- The EZee Travel may be checked-in with your airline. Batteries are Air Travel Friendly
- Carrying Capacity: 115 kg (250 lbs)
- Maximum Speed: 6 kph (3.7 mph)
- Maximum Incline: 6° (10%)
- Maximum Range: 10 km (6 miles)
- Drive Wheels: Rear
- Wheels: 200 x 50 solid tires (8" x 2")
- Length 99 cm (39 in)
- Width: 57 cm (22 in)
- Height: 86 cm (34 in)
- Folded (vertical) 99 x 57 x 46 cm (39" x 22" x 18")
- Total Weight 27 kg (59 lbs)
- Battery: 7 A/h 6 kg (13 lbs)
- Weight without battery 21 kg (46 lbs)
- Range: 7 A/h battery up to 8 km (5 miles)
*Speed and Range are dependent on the weight of the user, condition of the batteries and terrain travelled. Weights & measurements are approximate.
Air TravelAttention: All our scooter batteries are sealed batteries and are designed to be safe for air travel. Airlines are especially careful these days when it comes to transporting batteries and there have been cases recently where scooter batteries have been confiscated prior to a flight forcing the traveller to purchase new batteries at their destination.
When booking a flight where you intend to take your wheelchair or scooter, always contact the airline to ensure that your batteries meet their requirements for air travel.
Scooter Model Choices
Scooter Accessories Choices
EZee Life™ EZee Travel Limited Warranty
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.